Analogue ATEX Safety Two Way Radios
Kenwood’s analogue ATEX two way walkie talkie radios have been designed to meet European Directives to control standards for equipment and protective systems used in hazardous and potentially explosive environments.
Typical application areas include oil rigs and refineries, gas storage and installation activities, chemical plants, mining operations and other workplaces with exposure to combustible dusts where worker safety and reliable communications are paramount.
|ATEX Certified to EU 94/9/EC:-
– II 2G Ex ib IIC T4 – Gas Protection
– II 2D Ex tD ibD A21 IP6x T110°C – Dust Protection
– I M2 Ex ib I – Mining Protection
– Ex ib IIC T4 Gb – Gas Protection
– Ex ib IIIC T110°C Db – Dust Protection
– Ex ib I Mb – Mining Protection
|Advanced Emergency Features:-
– Man-Down Function
– VHF and UHF Versions
– 16 Channels